1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Sports / Mario Strikers NTSC-U Qustion

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by s1lva16, Aug 1, 2007.

1. s1lva16

s1lva16 Member

Wii Sports,

The Wii Menu on my HDTV TV looks great and the text / icons looks fine and crisp, but what i play Wii Sports such as Tennis or bowling, the mii's looks kind of like fuzzy and like the edges and lines are not crisp and sharp like they are in the wii menu. Also the text in Wii Sports also looks really disorted and fuzzy. I was wondering if others with a HDTV has this problem, or is it my Samsung HDTV which looks awesome when playing Xbox 360 and watching DVD'S. Also i bought the component cables from nintendo and im currently using them. Also i have 16:9 mode and HDTV settings turned on aswell. I havnt played any other games besides Wii Sports, as i am waiting for my Modchip to be installed. Therefore i'd appeciate if anything can share anyone related to the topic.

Mario Strikers NTSC-U

Simple Question but could not find answer anywhere

If i have a wireless router (which i do) and i can connect to connect 24 and get updates for thew Nintendo Wii and connect to the news channel and forcast channel, will i be able to play online with mario strikers, or do i need to buy that Wi-fi connection adapter in order to play others online in Mario Strikers?

Thanks,

Matt

2. kopperfc

kopperfc Member

Gday,

As for the graphic part of your question, Im not sure exactly whats goin on there. I know that Wii sports aint a graphically significant game, so its prob not the best game to go off, but make sure you try other games when you get your modchip, and let the forum know whats goin on.

For the online gameplay, no you dont need to buy the adaptor, if your Wii can connect to the internet, then your set to play.

Cam.

3. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

dont worry about it, wii sports is known to show its miis with 'jagged edges' when using HD cables. I myself have them and get the same thing.
    And for question about strikers, the answer is yes. As long as you are connected to the net on your wii, you can play online.