1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii update w/ modchips??!?!?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by pspfreak9, May 20, 2007.

1. pspfreak9

pspfreak9 Guest

I updated my wii to the lateset firmware. And i just ordered a wiinja v2 DOES IT STILL WORK!!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Nintendo has not put out an update that disables Wii Modchips at this time.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  3. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Next time, try the search function, as this , or similar, questions have been answered many times already.

4. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

first off, use the search function. second, since you already ordered your modchip why dont you just test it out yourself by making a backup copy and try and see if it runs instead of posting questions that you can simply answer yourself. :) and regarding wii firmware updates and modchips, no there is no update yet that would make your console unfunctional if you have a modchip. just watch out for updates from games that are of another region

5. rgassman

rgassman Member

You guys are brutal to us newbees but I appreciate all the help! I have the LG drive and cant seem to get a proper "dump" image size. The file once dumped is 4,589,824 which is different than listed on this thread but is always the same...any help out there for that? I have tried 6 times now.

6. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

oops try using search
    oops 2 don't hijack a thread thats totally irrelevant to your subject

7. Menion

Menion Regular member

Though nintendo has yet to release an update to disable the modchips they have in fact taken other actions in removing 3 pins from the board, these consoles have already been found in Japan and are on their way over here, No solution to the fix has been found.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2007