1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii was working now its not

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by hhhh12, Jul 7, 2007.

1. hhhh12

hhhh12 Member

I tried some other backup games and orginal nothing work, the Wii tries to spin the disk but won't load then I got an error:
    "An error has occured. Press the eject button and remove the disk, then turn the wii console off and refer to the operations manual for help troubleshooting"

I open Wii then I insert the disk again the disk won't spin. Do you think my Wii drive been bad?

2. doc_z

doc_z Member

Sounds like you may have bridged a connection on the DVD drive during your install or similar. you may have to go through your install systematically with a multimeter and ensure everything is connected where it should be without bridges. If you did not have the weird DVD drive behavior and just the disc read error I would suggest trying a different DVD media. Did this happen just after installing your chip? Or have you successfully loaded backups in the past?

3. hhhh12

hhhh12 Member

Thanks your reply, I had successfully loaded backups in the past and got this error a months after it. I reinstalled wiikey again but the happen still the same