1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii will not eject...Pls Help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by baCARdi74, May 27, 2007.

1. baCARdi74

baCARdi74 Member

Does anybody know what I can do to fix my Wii? I think my son must've dropped it and now it wont eject. I can hear the little motor running like its going to eject but nothing happens.

Thank you in advance.

2. pspfreak9

pspfreak9 Guest

Well You could open up your wii and dissasemble the dive and get the disc out and put a new disc in. But you would have to do that evreytime udntil you buy a new drive. Better yet go and get repaired (craigslist?). Good Luck.

3. baCARdi74

baCARdi74 Member

What is Craiglist?

Does anybody know where i can purchase a new drive for the Wii then?

4. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

have u tried unplugging from mains for a few mins then trying - mine sometimes locks me out after playing gc games and i have to do it

5. N0_0ne

N0_0ne Regular member

Im not sure if this is your problem but Ive chipped a few wiis now and occasionaly Ive had that problem, to fix it I took the wii apart again and voila the two wires that plug in the drive werent fit properly, try that, especially that tape wire, it was in croked , once I fit it properly I never had the problem again, if thats not it then Im not sure buddy, as for buying another drive try googling it, I know you can buy parts through nintendos website, not sure about the drives though, good luck

6. baCARdi74

baCARdi74 Member

Thanks for the responses.

No, I still havent managed to eject the damn dvd. It looks like im going to have to open it to see what the problem is.