1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiigionfree fake?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Demaster, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Demaster

Demaster Regular member

After many many many MANY pages of digging through google for Wiigionfree, I finally downloaded a copy. I extracted it to find a license and another .zip file.

So I go ahead and extract the second .zip file only to find myself in a mess! What extracts are 5 .class files, 1 Classpath file, 1 Project file, and a folder containing a .rsa, .sf, and .mf.........WTF!?!

None of these files seem to be even close to executable! I dug more in google, downloaded from another source and got the same thing.

I tried following the directions at http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php/WiigionFree ....however I can't find the "application" to start off with. Any ideas?

Should I try RegionFrii? I haven't heard any good or bad reviews but I have seen it as a DL link in some places.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  2. Scruffy29

Scruffy29 Regular member

You need Java Runtime 2

3. N0_0ne

N0_0ne Regular member

well Im not sure if I can give links but I found a brick blocker on a torrent site, Im not sure if thats what you're looking for or not but it stops games from other regions from updating therefore saving your wii from getting bricked

4. Demaster

Demaster Regular member

I thought that those 2 were different in their ways in that Wiigionfree changed the iso to NTSC/EURO/J whereas Wiibrickblocker ( which I already have thanks :) ) Takes off the update embedded in the .iso so you don't accidently "brick" your wii like some people did when they played Paper mario or Mario Strikers Charged

5. N0_0ne

N0_0ne Regular member

you're probably right, this is the first Ive heard of regionfree , I misunderstood and thought they were the same thing, but I like the sounds of this regionfree thing better then brick blocker,

6. Demaster

Demaster Regular member

DL link please? I'm not lazy, just having trouble finding it :(

7. Scruffy29

Scruffy29 Regular member

It was a pain to find but

Google is your friend

8. Demaster

Demaster Regular member

x

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007