1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiikey firmware update, installation instructions, and diagrams

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by donaldii, Sep 10, 2007.

1. donaldii

donaldii Member

I just wanted to know if someone could please tell me where to find out all the information pertaining to the wiikey mod chip, as far as the update, installation and instructions. If you can not post it please email it to me don_and_karen@bellsouth.net. I used to go to tehskeen forums but unfortunately it has shut down. I used it to set up my gc viper and make homebrews and backups. My thanks to anyone helping me out with this search. Don

2. Mark187

Mark187 Regular member

Try using the search box above.

3. donaldii

donaldii Member

Always some smart a** around to make some worthless coment. I was just looking for a little help not someone's attitude. I did use the search bar and also goggled the internet as well and could not find explicit instructions. So put that in your pipe and smoke it pal, and do me a favor do not reply to any of my threads again.

4. Mark187

Mark187 Regular member

There's always some dumbass around to make worthless threads even though the information they are looking for has been posted many times over, yet they are to stupid to be able to find it for themselves and expect other forum member to spoon feed it to them like babies.

5. donaldii

donaldii Member

My answer was a little more civil than yours but since you insist shithead as I said I do not need your diarrea so feed it to yourself.

6. alinares

alinares Regular member

theres always noob's that just can't search i mean seriously learn to search you dumb**** its been explained a bunch of times

theres a leaked version of the update but its not official a leaked version. its on some websites

idk how hard is "wiikey update" to put on the search engine. so **** man search well next time.

7. donaldii

donaldii Member

Whatever man just stick a frigin cork in your pieholes and go on about your own damn business. As I told the other moron, take your worthless comments somewhere else and but out if this is all you can come up with. I have been thru this newbie crap in many different forums and after I learned how to do something and new the answer I never left comments like these. It is better just to sit back and keep your gigantic mouth shut then to leave rude uneventful words like the ones you have chose. I have found what I was looking for somewhere else so stick that in your straw hat hillbilly. I was not just asking about the update, learn how to read hick.

8. Mike951

Mike951 Member

Not to be impolite, but you really should stop badmouthing other people just because they seem new or somewhat rude. Anyway:
    News :: WiiKey.cn ::
    new wiikey update

how soon will wiikey.cn keep us waiting?
    a question about wiikey updae 1.9b

Edit:Diagrams and some instructions on first link, as for installation go here and here, this should be enough if you have a d2a Wii, although if you have a d2b someone who has already done it should do it, And if you have a d2c you will not be able to mod your Wii. As for what d2a/b/c are I don't feel like explaining it intensively right now, basically they are just Wii's that have been changed slightly by Nintendo so that they are harder or impossible(at the moment) to mod.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  9. Yoohoo2G

Yoohoo2G Member

Agree! If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Just totally ignore the question and the person posts the question will get the message. Besides, if you feel that that person is so lazy or stupid (sorry, I mean in general), why even bother wasting your time, right? Solve the problem by peaceful way rather than talking back & forth because it will not go anywhere, just make both sides angrier at each other.

10. donaldii

donaldii Member

I just wanted to take the time to let you know how much I do appreciate this info that you posted Mike951 and I would also like to thank you and Yoohoo2G for backing up a this noobie when I was being bashed. Hopefully someday another noobie will ask a question like this and I will be able to help them out like you did for me. Hey Mike951 I have good news. I went to the configuration site for the Wii and input my serial and the odds of my Wii being a D2b are like 95%, WOW WAS I GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recently purchased a slightly used Wii and saved a few dollars but little did I know that at the same time I was getting a Wii that can also be modded as well. Just one more question. I thought I read somewhere that you can do a wireless soilder with the Wiikey, is that correct or was that the Cyclowiz that I saw an just thought it was the Wiikey? Thanks again Mike951 & Yoohoo2G Don

11. guessswho

guessswho Regular member

maybe if you use the search bar or look at the sticky's you can find the answer to your question, come on, put some effort into it

12. Arjun00

Arjun00 Member

hahah this guys going to blow his top if anymore people ask him to use the search bar.

yes, you can wireless soder the wiikey assuming you don't have to cut any legs.

13. alinares

alinares Regular member

lol yeah he is gonna get pissed off if people keep telling him to search

who you calling a noob?? you ****!!!

atleast i know how to get my info and know around my way on this site so shut the hell up NOOB.

14. pcbrand

pcbrand Member

I had a bit of a stressful bad day today - then I saw this thread.

Thanks for the entertainment.

LOL

15. Yoohoo2G

Yoohoo2G Member

Who gives the f*ck about you had a stressful bad day or not! And if anyone tell me to use the search bar, I'm gonna say: "Shut your pilehole if you can't help!"

Hahahahh...Just kidding!!! This is just another entertainment! LOL