1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiikey settings not saving

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by nhlman72, May 8, 2007.

1. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

All my Wii backups work great and Wiikey is functioning, but when I go to the Wiikey setup disc 1.2 and select "save settings", it says it's saving, but it doesn't save, anyone now about this?. Also, I cannont get Eternal Darkness for the cube to work, anyone else had this issue, I read that another person had this problem but haven't really heard anything else on the threads about it. Thanks

2. tokaido

tokaido Guest

I heard eternal darkness is one of the games with the audio fix problems....and will not work

3. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

it does save but due to the stealth mode the chip canot be read so the disc will always show the same settings no matter what u choose and save

have faith :)

4. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

Thank you. Does anyone know if the Eternal Darkness (and other games) problem is being addressed in 1.3?

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

the web site as far as I have found as of yet, doesnt seem to say what it will in fact address. Also, the thing about the wiikey settings not showing up as the saved ones, is addressed in the instructions that comes with the download for the wiikey software.