1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiikey updates wont work, need help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lazytitan, Apr 27, 2007.

1. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

I have tried and wasted about 3 dvds now both dvd -r and +r's and still nothing. when i put it in nothing happens, just get screen says was unable to load disk got to my manual to trouble shoot. what do i need to do to get this to work?

i have been trying to get Wiikey base 1.2 package thing to work. i pick BootableDisc_US which creats bootdisc.us and then i burn that to a DVD both negitive and positive R and when i put it in nothing. is there a step im fogetting? please help someone.

2. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

oh also using sony brand dvds, but read a bunch of forms that say get Verbaitm, Ritek or Taiyo Yuden. so ill go buy some of those and if they dont work i need someideas as to what im doing wrong. please help someone.

3. Jeff_73ca

Jeff_73ca Member

I know you dont want to hear this but check then re-check your connections on your chip sounds to me like thats your problem if the boot disc wont load

4. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

yeah definentley a chip issue

5. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I can vouch for Sony +r's, I use them all the time without a single issue, burning at 4x.