1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiikey

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by sliprules, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sliprules

sliprules Member

i put a post on here before about my wiikey my modder thinks it is faulty cause it wont play anything at all i sent games with him that were burned they wont work not even the setup disc but it all worked in the other wii he did with the 2nd wiikey he had but i was also wondering since my wii doesnt have the most recent firmware actually one of the very first updates and hasnt been updated since would that make it not work?? i know its not the media what can it be besides a faulty chip cause i dont think its faulty

2. ninjapath

ninjapath Regular member

try putting in a original game. If that doesn't worked, then your modder might have break something during the process and doesn't take the blamed for it. Just cuz it successful for his other modded, doesn't mean he won't messed up. It a very small chip and no one is perfect.

3. sliprules

sliprules Member

sorry for no reply my computer got a virus but original games work nothing backed up works also he ordered more chips and he said they are clones this time is that good or bad

4. ninjapath

ninjapath Regular member

yes the clone is bad. They can't be updated from what i heard. Unless he installing it cheap

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Of course, noone knows if the clones can or cannot be updated, as there is no wiikey update out there. There are higher versions of the setup disk, but the long awaited wiikey firmware update was supposed to be released over a month ago, and still nothing.