1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiimote Not Working

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Speakemo, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Speakemo

Speakemo Member

This is kinda strange. I've come across many problems since installing wiikey, but this is the most annoying one. So Super Paper Mario works when I played the backup, but for some reason all the other wii games I burn, the wiimote doesn't seem to work. I came to the conclusion that it had to be the disc i'm using. I know i'm supposed to use dvd-r but i don't have them currently. Does it really affect the game?

I had no problems with using gc controllers and burning gc games. I just recently finished downloading dbz 3 and can play it with a gc controller. I'm kinda dissappointed because i can't use my wiimote to play. Any advice that doesn't need dvd-r's?

2. Emjei2k

Emjei2k Regular member

Stick to DVD-R's. I use Sony DVD-R's with Imgburn at 4x
    Havent had no problems.
    Dont know about your WiiMote, make sure its in Sync.
    For games, stick to DVD-R's

3. Sagadon

Sagadon Guest

Sorry to ask a dickish question, but are you sure they are Wii games you're trying to use the Wiimote with? Gamecube games only work with the Gamecube controllers. Wii games only work with the Wiimotes. One way to know for sure is Wii games will be 4gigs and GC games will be smaller.

If this isn't any help, perhaps post the specific game you were trying to use with the Wiimote.