1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiinja Deluxe Help?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by chrisbe77, Nov 13, 2007.

1. chrisbe77

chrisbe77 Member

Hello all, first post and looking for a bit of help.

I had my wii modded by http://www.xbox-entertainment.co.uk/ and on their advice went for the wiinja deluxe. This might not have been the smartest move as it now turns out the chips they use for wiinja deluxe are clones and the firmware isn't upgradeable through the normal wiinja downloads.

Not good as I'm desperate to play Mario Galaxy and worried about how it could affect future games.

Anyway, does anyone know of any firmware upgrades for cloned wiinja's?

I've email the guy the modded my console but he's on holiday so I don't expect a reply anytime soon.

2. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

have you tried the wiinja forums on there website someone might have an answer there anyway good luck

3. chrisbe77

chrisbe77 Member

tried there and the thread was locked as soon as I posted it.

4. m4tty1

m4tty1 Member

Updates work fine - the store is ran by and owned by me.

I guarantee my stock.

Don't beleive everything you read.

WiinJa = sour grapes, when I refuse to buy the quantites to meet there reseller list they accuse me of selling clones. If I source my mods from other sellers and not WiinJa they must be clones.

Anyway - download any current/future WiinJa upgrade, burn the ISO and update away - job done.

If you have problems doing so then the problem is the way you are burning the ISO

Team WiinJa are incapable of ceating a proper working ISO - try opening it up in IMGBurn and see what happens - it errors.

Only CloneCD and a few other programs will successully burn the ISO

www.slysoft.com for free download.

Hope this helps

5. chrisbe77

chrisbe77 Member

Apologies I should have posted this earlier, but xbox entertainment were very helpful to me through email and responded within 24 hours of me starting this thread. All good now.

6. bigtreehe

bigtreehe Member

Jundering what your thoughts are on the wiinja, i am thinking of having one of these instead of a wiikey as the wiikey site always seems to be down?

7. bigtreehe

bigtreehe Member

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the wiinja, i am thinking of having one of these instead of a wiikey as the wiikey site always seems to be down?[/quote]

8. m4tty1

m4tty1 Member

WiinJa D is the best mod for D2B machines available.

There is no reason for you to change the Wiikey though

I would worry if support dries up when an update is needed.

The website has always been up 'n' down like a whores draws, I would'nt be too concerned over that.

The Wiikey code has been ripped to bits by hackers, the source etc has been released to the scene.

If support does not come from Wiikey directly there are many talented coders within the scene who can produce working updates if it is possible to do so,

Regards