1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiinja Kicks A**

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bschwade, Feb 22, 2007.

1. bschwade

bschwade Guest

The Wiinja is awesum-it works :p
    It took me 4ever to figure out if my chip was messed up or if it was the media i was burning to..but DVD+Rs didn't work for my chip-it was the media-so anybody that says that the media doesn't matter is wrong-don't think that its the chip at first. Try different medias' and speeds-my LG GDR8164B is great-RAW DUMP 2.0 is great-and my Wiinja V1 is great. So anybody that wants to post comments about their system do it-cuz i am soo relieved and happy that i can successfully backup my games. No piracy allowed thou :p lol
    and for anybody else that is still having problems...try the media according to the website-i went to www.wiinja.com and clicked on the media that they have tested and i bought the Verbatims, and they work! People-listen to the media types, and don't blame your chip. People please post to tell me and everyone else wat their experiences and such with their new chips and stuff. DO IT!

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

DVD+R media has to be burnt as dvd-rom for it to work in the Wii.

3. blkhawk

blkhawk Member

now... try to get some ISO from the Net and see if you can get that to work. ...

4. RickJames

RickJames Member

if only my name started with a b..... well anyways (damn add) umm.... oh yeah wii. If I were to buy a wii, i would by a premodded one. I got lucky with my premodded ps2. i was on amazon and saw a guy selling a used modded ps2... and it was perfect. then he got bannerized hehehe....loser.
    So i hope i get lucky again. Wii modded i would buy for a good 350...400?

5. Faluke

Faluke Member

Scene releases from the net worked perfectly fine with my wiinja

6. inline

inline Member

RickJames
    Why did you talk, you have nothing to add, just like me.