1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will a 1:1 copy of gameshark boot with sawp magic discs?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kylebaker, Mar 21, 2004.

1. kylebaker

kylebaker Member

I have recently purchased a fliptop lid with swap magic discs for cdand dvd based games. I am aware that it is possible to use a gameshark disc to boot ps2 games much similar to how swap magic discs can boot them, BUT!!! what i was wondering is..."is it possible to use swap magic discs to bootup a burnt copy of gameshark so i can load some cheat codes still using my swap discs and not having to purchase a game shark?" Is it possible?

please respond as soon as possible, thank you!

2. account

account Guest

yes you can play a backup of a gameshark and you can use cheats but you have to load the game this way

after you have selected the cheats go to start game> insert swap magic CD(cd even if you are playing a dvd game)> cd loader> load the game the way you would with the cd loader.

and there is no way around the cd loader for some reason you must use it.

3. account

account Guest

yes you can play a backup of a gameshark and you can use cheats but you have to load the game this way

after you have selected the cheats go to start game> insert swap magic CD(cd even if you are playing a dvd game)> cd loader> load the game the way you would with the cd loader.

and there is no way around the cd loader for some reason you must use it.

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com