1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will a backup with Shink recognize the name of the movie

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by hugabone, Nov 20, 2004.

1. hugabone

hugabone Member

I made a few copies with shrink but it doesnt seem to recognize the name of the movie in my drive. I believe when I used intervideo copy s/w it did.

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey hugabone. Do you delete the files after each burn? sometimes I don't delete them and shrink a different movie, it Leaves all the files in that folder from the previous movie. On The new backup movie files, i get a pop up that says delete previous burn files. I click delete all. It then get rid of the old files and inserts the new files in it. But it leaves the old backup title on the folder. I don't keep many backups on my harddrive so i just keep 1 folder. If you delete the old backup file before your next backup, then you will get the correct name of backup on the new folder. This may cause you to not find the right name of the file. Hope this may help you out some. If not, come on back. Lots of people to help ya out. Later