1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will backups that work on xtreme 52 will work on modchipped xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i have a xbox 360 which is flashed with xtreme 52. will my backups work on my cousins xbox 360 which is hard modded with a modchip? Im just asking because i want to go over to his house and play it this weekend, i don't want to take a original because he says his xbox 360 scratches discs a lot!!!!

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't know why a system would scratch up the discs... It may be your cousin that doesn't know how to take care of the discs. I would think that the discs would work, but I'm not totally sure on this. Why don't you just take them, and find out for yourself.

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

lol true.

but i got this feeling he will say that he wants to keep them, since i have two copies, an original and backup.

in the end i just to want to lose a dvd to him. verbatims are expensive. and i still want to play!!

lol

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Dude, just tell him "too bad!"! Seriously, you gotta stand up for yourself. If he wants to keep them, you tell him that he can buy them off you, that's what I would do...

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

nah its actually cuz i took the original from him, don't want hime to get them back. he's begining to stand up for himself!