1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will every backup work with matrix infinity ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by shady76, Apr 21, 2005.

1. shady76

shady76 Member

before i commit to having a infinity chip installed, will all my origional's copy ok and work on the modded console ?

i would be useing nero or decrypter for copying and basically wondered if 100% worked or is there a few tittles that play up on the copying and boot up front ?,wasn't sure if some of the latest games have something to stop you from copying it ? as most of the games i have are fairly new titles.

your help is greatley appreciated.

2. Cue

Cue Member

this may be in the wrong forum.

but yeah i think most/all media types will play on the matrix inf. not real sure if u can use nero to backup but yeah most games will work fine but some have issues.

read this thread in the DVD backup forum http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/179726

3. Cue

Cue Member

ur originals will still play on the console and the chip can be put into stealth mode for online originals.

btw if u have a v12 PStwo then read up on the installation since ive heard that there may be troubles with the laser.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  4. shady76

shady76 Member

I have a ver 7,so things should be ok,its getting done this evening fingers crossed.Cheers for the information.

regards shady