1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Gears of War work on my laptop??

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by johnooo, Jan 13, 2008.

1. johnooo

johnooo Regular member

Hello I have been searching the internet for 4 hours strait now. And not found the answer and am getting a bit annoyed. Right as I said I have been searching for hours now and I really need an answer right away if possible. I want to get Gears of War for my laptop and I went on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest and it says am just below the minimum. It says my Graphics card is ok along with Windows xp and stuff. But it says failed on RAM as I only have 512RAM. Will it run? I do not care if it glitches like hell or anything or the graphics look poor as long as I can play it.

Am going to by it tomorrow and I really need an answer now please. Am getting a new PC with in the next 3 months and really want this game now. So please can you tell me if I can run it. thanks you.

On the other forums I have asked this some people say no some say yes but laggy and then some do not give me an answer there just more interested in telling me o get this 2GB Ram or get a new pc or this and that its driving me mad I just want a answer.

2. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

well yeah, if you dont care about lag and watching a slideshow, then buy it. There shouldn't be any reason why it wouldn't install.

3. johnooo

johnooo Regular member

Thanks for getting back to me I did buy it and installed well. But there was a problem updating the game so I had to install it manually and its ok now it will last until I get a new PC.