1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will i get banned

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by phily2002, May 25, 2007.

1. phily2002

phily2002 Member

hows it going, i have a flashed 360 but havent used online 4 months(moving house no broadband) if i flash back to original then update will i get banned?
    has anyone tried this, and how'd it go?
    thanks in advance, Phil

2. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

stop posting on this,look at other posts you'll find the answer. lots of people are asking the same questions just use the search bar.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Philly, most likely you will. It may just take you longer because i am sure there are a lot of others who are on the list ahead of you.
    Theory is that once you do something like flashing it is stored on the console. Once you get on Live and get the new spring update it can be pulled by Microsoft. Then you will hit the ban list like everyone else. Now this is just one of the common theories out there but it is the most likely to be true.

Philly huh, I lived just outside of Philly for a while (may not be what your name means but it does remind me of old times). Man i miss a good cheese steak and pizza, LOL

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  4. phily2002

phily2002 Member

thanks a million steimy! think ill just sell to my mate(he's no broadband so he doesn't care about any bans!) then buy me a new one!

ps: live in Dublin, Ireland Phily's just my nickname, short 4 Philip!
    Glad it reminded u of good times though!! thanks again!

5. steimy

steimy Active member

sure no problem. Played with a guy from Ireland on Rainbow Six Vegas one night. We had a continental match going. Me from the USA, a guy from England, Ireland & Scottland. It was a load of fun but understanding the accent can be hard at times, LOL

6. phily2002

phily2002 Member

ha ha yeah I get that alot with the accent! you'll get used to it after a while!! LOL