1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will ixtreme firmware 1.2 unban my 360,

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stephen02, Jun 10, 2007.

1. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Ok guys no one seems to be able to answer me on this so mabe u guys can help, the new ixtreme firmware 1.2 found here http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/, can this new firmware unban an xbox 360 from live or will it just make an modded one be able to stay online without being banned. thanks.

2. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

No it will not unban your console. These new firmwares are designed for new consoles to prevent them from getting banned.

3. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

so is there some way of unbanning a console, or will that never happen.

4. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

For now, nope, no way of unbanning a console. Maybe C4E will come up with something that will in the future. But don't count on it.

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

unbanning seems impossible at the moment unless we come up with a full 360 inside out hack. changing the firmware of the dvd drive will not unban you!

6. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

shame lol, it wasnt for me lol, i flashed my m8s abox bout a month ago and he got banned but he used his own games ( unstealthed ) rather than the ones i could have gave him, now hes band and im not. i know alot of people who have been banned and alot more that havent been banned and they all played the halo 3 beta and any games online with no problems