1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will my old firmware still work?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by antihomie, Sep 11, 2011.

1. antihomie

antihomie Member

Ok so I had my xbox 360 modded a while ago and I remember having to have it updated to pass a new "wave" of reassesses or something. I had the update and it got banned shortly after and i have stopped playing it till recently. I want to backup some new games such as crysis 2 but I am unsure it I will be able to play them. The last games i backed up were need for speed shift and nhl '11 which both worked. Will i be able to play the new releases or has then been a new wave that will prevent me from getting past the boot screen? If so is there a way i can burn them in and older format so they will play? Clearly I am already banned so I dont care how detectable it is.
    Thanks guys!!
    Tom

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

iXtreme LT+ v1.92 full firmware pack.

3. tardisk9

tardisk9 Member

As you had your xbox modded a while ago, and you are referring to the "Wave" updates, im guessing you have old style (phat) xbox.

The latest LT+ firmware is as follows,

1.1 All Hitachi's except version 78 & 79
    1.9 Samsung
    1.91 Hitachi 78 & 79, Lite-on & BenQ

LT+ 1.92 is only for the Slim Xbox's.

4. antihomie

antihomie Member

Thanks guys!! So yeah I tired crysis and it did not work :( There is no way I can burn it in a format the my drive with older firmware will recognize??