1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Nintendo update on June 7th halt all flashcard?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kerryw, May 23, 2011.

1. kerryw

kerryw Member

yeh I heard that too. That is why the release date of Acekard 2i DSi1.4.2 updating patch has been delayed I guess.And it is said that there will be a new firmware update for 3DS from Nintendo on June 6th.It will block flashcarts again.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. PS3fun

PS3fun Member

Heard of that before, it is said the future 3DS firmware can block all of the current flashcards, but i am sure this won't last for long , look at the histroy, everytime the new firmware came out ,some cards disappeared and some cards released the update to compatible with the new firmware.....

3. Vato

Vato Regular member

Why do people go spastic when a new firmware update comes out for the DSi or Wii or 3DS. I have not updated the firmware on my DSi at all and I am still able to run games from my flashcard. Why do you people panic and act all retarded.... easy solution just don't update....it's not brain surgery you know. Now stop pooing in you pants and go calm down ^ ^

4. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Vato is right, don't update until the patch comes out.

5. hemant81

hemant81 Member

Apparently the date for the firmware update was just announced on Nintendo's website. At least for Japan it's June 7th, the same day as E3.

6. Laura999

Laura999 Member

It is a bad news, will play my xbox.