1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will rip it for me work

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bsapp, Feb 17, 2007.

1. bsapp

bsapp Member

will it and decryptor and vtsfix shrink and imgburn work on vista because im getting it in a week.....

and i dont want to buy any programs cuz im broke

2. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Then my advise is don't buy vista yet...Sorry had to!

I don't know if it will work, it looks like ripit itself has been updated to use it, but I don't know about Imgburn. Go to their site and read the change logs for the program. Something recently should mention vista if it does not I would be wary of it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  3. bsapp

bsapp Member

im getting it for free i just bought new new comp during xmas time and the said thed send it to me for free

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I know you can use DVDDecrypter to burn but it does not have a choice in speeds I don't think...It is used it ripit so I think we would have seen something if it was "dinosaur'd" by this new OS.

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Make sure the free edition they are sending is a good version and not the basic Vista. I'd wait that way you'll have the disc and can install after all the programs are fixed to work with Vista. I have no intention of installing it even if some one gives it to me.

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Looks like imgburn will do it. Download the latest version. It is the one that shows vista stuff in the change log. Good luck. Let us know how it works and follow Garmoon's advise. I would also backup your system before installing it! And make sure you have your XP disk!