1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will some1 plz explain to me what SLIM TOOL IS!..or Swap Magic??

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Stunt2061, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

what are these things i have a slim ps2 and i want to play backed up games what are these things?, are they worth it?, where can i get them from?, and how much is it? and what do you do with them?..

Thanx :p

2. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

3. slim_dude

slim_dude Guest

yes they are worth it.

the disks are required to fool your ps2 into thinking its loading a real game..then it stops and asks u for the backup or import disc u wanna play. The slim tool is some pieces aof plastic that holds down the sensors and stops the eject button from doing a TOC refresh when u swap the disks...thus fooling the ps2 into beleiveing its still the same disc in there .....from wot i beleive :D

4. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

Thanx Alot!....any recommendations where to get it from...somewhere in canada or the U.S?

5. t.q

t.q Member

I got mine off of e-bay for £20, type in swap magic v3.3 into google and you should get results. Once you have it you'll need some decent software to backup discs. If you get stuck just ask and i try and help.