1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will someone!!! f**k it all!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by FreeGamer, Apr 12, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

i have been trying to find a patch for splinter cell pandora tomorrow for the past 2 weeks!!!! i got one from swapmagicfix.com! WONT LOAD~ it is one where you put the file in with the folder that has the iso image in it and click the file and it will recreate the iso but it wont load nothing it says errors trying to load the iso while trying to patch..the other patch i got has a .cue file and a .bin file! everyone is telling me to just burn them to a disc??!?! wtf how is that going to be the game when each file is only like 2 megabytes...so what do i do?? can someone send me a .ppf file or something through email or give me directions on how to patch this?? thank you PLEASE!

2. OWEN74

OWEN74 Guest

Split-your-nuts crack theory is gay!!!! This game is so bad, I didn't even have enought energy to make a copy of it on the xbox!!! That's sad!!!

3. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

learn how to read you fusking newb..i was talking about pandora tomorrow not chaos theory

4. OWEN74

OWEN74 Guest

Oh! I made a copy of pandorrow tommarrow on the xbox, It was the gayiest game I ever played! I think I played about 5 minutes of the first mission, to the part after you get across the wire thing and then the first house; I got stuck there, and I gave up on the game!!! The game is too dark, and makes me dizzy and want to throw up!!! Nuclear war plot storys are boring and sam fisher is a dull character! This game is so bad!! I hate it!!! I felt more stupid after playing it!

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

okay you two, don't be fucktards. freegamer, when people piss you off you still have to be somewhat civil. someone who can help will come along eventually. owen, freegamer apparently enjoys the game. don't be a prick and insult it when you could be helping him. if your post isn't constructive in any way, it's not worth posting.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005