1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will the update remove the flash of my XBOX 360 (non slim) ? Please reply ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Bladeattacks, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Bladeattacks

Bladeattacks Member

Hello,

I am noob regarding the xbox software updates and flashing. I bought this London 2012 game and when i m pressing the play game, it shows it needs an update. i have a flashed xbox the last game i played was fifa 12 and arkham city. My question is, if i update it will i be able to still play the flashed games.? and its and update from the CD not connected to xbox live or something.. and also i would like to mention this also that.. the last time i had updated for playing WWE All stars. and i just blindly took the risk of updating it from the CD. and the dashboard changed also.. and it worked.. i was still able to play the flashed or burnt games. so please.. this time i just wanna confirm and udpate it if it would be fine if i update it? and yes i anyway have to make n update cause FIFA 13 i wanna play when it realeases out. so please help me in this ASAP. Thanks in advance :)

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

it will not mess with your flash! if you want to double check look at your dashboard it should be past 13599, if so you are good to go!

3. Bladeattacks

Bladeattacks Member

Thanks a lotttttttttttt... it worked flash didnt get removed XD thanks a lot.... really greatful to u.... peace.