1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be a downgrader for 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by loki000, Mar 31, 2007.

1. loki000

loki000 Member

I am currently on firmware 3.11 and I would like to downgrade, so I looked around for the news on it and I found a rumor that Dark Alex wont be releasing a downgrader for 3.11 because it had not changed much from the last firmware. The rumor said that he was waiting for a better firmware to come out like a 3.20 to release a new downgrader. Is there going to be a downgrader released for 3.11 or will I have more luck upgrading to the new firmware 3.30 and waiting for the downgrader for that?

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

ok first of all u have all your facts WRONG! plz do not spread false rumors as rumors have a way of spreading like germs. it was said that DA did not relase his CUSTOM FW for 3.11 becuase there was no change in the last FW (3.10) apart from the pops so he made pops loader compatible with the 3.11 pop... problem solved u now have all the features of 3.11. how ever he should or will decied weather he will make a 3.3 OE.

As for your downgrader. no ther is currently no exploits found in 3.10 + which means no kernal access which means no downgrader. its up to u if uw ant to upgrade but i suggest not to.

and no no 1 nows when an exploit is going to be found.