1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be an end to Pandora?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FinalFant, Oct 28, 2007.

1. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

What I mean by this is, do you think there will be any more downgraders in the future that will allow you to downgrade using a umd game (like Lumines or GTA) or a downgrader that is merely a file you get straight from the internet? This is basically an opinion question, but my reason for asking it is because I'm tired of needing things that I do not have access to for downgrading. I rarely use my PSP now and I'm still on firmware 3.11, not really caring about upgrading for whatever reason. I just hope that someone will figure out a way in the future.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

The reason why, is very simple, the only reason why WE need something we dont have access to is because of SONY, there were no problems as you can remember on 2.80 you could downgrade with no need of any software, NOW SONY came up with a strategy to block players from downgrading... so WE came up with a counterattack... GTA LCS... then they came up with a better one... so we came up with LUMINES! They came up with even a better way, so DAX invented the PANDORA! Now they are patching the batteries so you CANT create pandora... what are we going to come up later with? We dont KNOW!

3. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

If that's the case, then I hope that the next one is a game that i can get right away... I really don't want to miss out this time.

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

go on a tour wiht ur family

use that chance to get the required items LOL