1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will they offer a gun?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Zac2000, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Zac2000

Zac2000 Member

If Nintendo's so hung up on the controllers interacting with games(which is a good thing, not bad) how come they don't make a more realistic controller for action games requiring firing guns? It would be cool to have a controller that looks like a gun so it feels more realistic, especially if it vibrates when you shoot like a machine gun. Anyone know if they're working on something like this? All consoles have ignored the game gun forever and made few games for them. I don't know why, but it looks like if it could possibly become popular it would be on this system.

2. j2huggar

j2huggar Regular member

I've seen a kit you can buy that has three premolded pieces that you place the wii remote. They have a baseball bat, a tennis racket, and a rifle. Looked like a rip off, but they do have them.

3. Zac2000

Zac2000 Member

hmm, yeah I can imagine it being cheesy but at least it'd make it a little more realistic. Does it vibrate?

4. j2huggar

j2huggar Regular member

Nope, I'm sure they'll come out with something though.

5. dazila

dazila Regular member

What are you one about the controler vibartes why would you want the piece of plastic too you anway hold the controler while its in the thing.

6. c7015

c7015 Regular member

haha they could perfectly recreate those arcade shooters where you have to aim down and shoot to reload etc. lol I would buy