1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winavi 9.0 help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dragonz29, Jan 29, 2008.

1. dragonz29

dragonz29 Member

ok i have been using winavi 9.0 on my other pc an i am trying to figure out how to add more then one movie to my disc it says add file or files but if i add one file it wont let me add anymore some of the movies i download occassionally have the movie into 2 differnt discs so can anyone help me figure it out?

2. gamename

gamename Regular member

well i dont know alot about winavi, but nero vision express will let u. i think there is still a free trial for nero.

3. dragonz29

dragonz29 Member

i dont use nero anymore i use for my laptop vso convert2dvd or something like that i just have a desktop that i am downloading all my movies off of an its not hooked up to the net anymore but i guess i might have to program this other program well thanks for your help anyways

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

so your not on the internet anymore:? sorry bit confused on what you got? what you had? where you want to do it and what with? and if your still doing it?

but

use dvd flick its free and very good add your 2 files and set options for pal or ntsc and click go... does the lot

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008