1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinAVI question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by crazy2sin, Apr 2, 2005.

1. crazy2sin

crazy2sin Guest

i have a bunch of videos from a tv series i changed over using winavi but they convert them into the same file names...so now that i want to put 2-4 of em on one dvd do i have to change the names of them when i burn on to the dvd or am i missing something?

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

what files do you end up with and the names?

also do you want them to play one after the other?

a good app and free app is divxtodvd it will except multiple avi to make vob/bup/ifo for burning in say nero...

3. crazy2sin

crazy2sin Guest

thye are nero showtime files....they convert them to VIDEO_TA and VIDEO_01_1 and VIDEO_01_2
    and thier all the same file names but in different folders they dont have to play one after another i can use nero to make em serperate but wondering if they will work since they the same file names more or less

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

so yo start with they were avi?

if so use divxtodvd and add the lot and it will convert to vob/bup/ifo for burning in nero! but if over the size of say a dvdr5 size you will need to compress them in dvd shrink

5. crazy2sin

crazy2sin Guest

they were avi and wmv also when i go to burn them(trying to) one video will be like 2-4 serperate videos when i want it as one