1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winavi To Clonedvd2

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by odie241, Jan 6, 2008.

1. odie241

odie241 Member

hey guys,hope everyone is having a great new year.My question is,I've been a proud owner of Anydvd And Clonedvd2 for over a year now,love those programs,I just purchased Winavi to convert dvix and avi files to dvd,the problem im having is after i run winavi,i know where my files go,i just dont understand how to get them into clonedvd,im pretty sure it can be done,and i know one of you knows how to do this,i couldnt find a guide for it,any help would be greatly aprieciated,

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

when you open clonedvd 2 you want to click Write Existing Data that should work

3. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

odie241:

You don't need either of those programs.
    DVDFlick can convert, author and burn AVI files to DVD all by itself, it's 100% free and gives you far better quality than WinAVI.
    I've used it before, it's nothing compared to DVDFlick.

Try it out: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_tools/dvd_flick.cfm
    I've been using it for some time now, it's fantastic, and rivals most commercial software out there.

4. odie241

odie241 Member

thank you very much ZoSoIV for the info on how to do it with my clonedvd,and thank you Amir89 for telling me about that program,im heading to the link right now to try that program out,if it makes it a better quality,then thats what i want,have a great week both of you,and thanks again,this site rocks and so do the people on here

5. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

great glad it worked out

another happy customer lol

6. Xplorer4

Xplorer4 Active member

Why the need for clonedvd win winavi has it's own burning program built in. ;)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008