1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windip wont allow MotoGP 4 (PAL) to be patched why???

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dazila, Mar 3, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

I have a Moto Gp 4 Iso and I got the DNAS of afterdawn the p[al one generated 1 in ID generator I opened the ISo in Windip selected scan file like usual and then clcked verify but dosent pass teh test instead it says Image does not use DNs or different version.
    I know it uses Dnas because has an online mode whihc does not work without the patching already tried so what can I do to fix this issue??

2. schweet

schweet Guest

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

* Online Enabled: Test your skills and talk trash with online competitors for the first time ever. Up to 8 players and CPU-controlled bots may compete via the Internet with USB Voice Chat support.
    Umm it is, this is of that siteyou gave me and the DNAS is listed for teh game in Pal DNA$ codes forum + ive played the game but cant do online and thats the whole point of MotoGP otherwise its an amazingl boring game.
    Is there any other softwares besides Windip I can use to patch it with....???

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

* Online Enabled: Test your skills and talk trash with online competitors for the first time ever. Up to 8 players and CPU-controlled bots may compete via the Internet with USB Voice Chat support.
    Umm it is, this is of that siteyou gave me and the DNAS is listed for teh game in Pal DNA$ codes forum + ive played the game but cant do online and thats the whole point of MotoGP otherwise its an amazingl boring game.
    Is there any other softwares besides Windip I can use to patch it with....???

5. dazila

dazila Regular member

opps 3riple post sorry..............1nd of its kind ive seen how t f did it happend I mean my net was running smooth owell...
    any advice on my question,

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  6. lipanz

lipanz Member

maybe the online mode is for NTSC only?
    ermm...

7. schweet

schweet Guest

Sorry, wrong link, but if you look at the cover you'll se that it doesn't have that blue stripe with 'with network play' written on it.

Anyway, according to this the pal version isn't online:

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=2610

8. ace1GB

ace1GB Guest

Online version = NTSC
    Offline Only version = PAL

9. dazila

dazila Regular member

But there is a DNAS code for the pal one if its only offline then why is the code there??

10. schweet

schweet Guest

Because some people (like the guys at backupscene) think they're clever and generate an ID for a game before it's even out.

The game was originally going to be online, so someone jumped the gun and made an ID for it. It's completely useless because they pulled the online feature at the last minute.

11. dazila

dazila Regular member

Hey why was ace suspended again???