1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

windows errors

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by neewbie, Feb 22, 2005.

1. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

i am having problems with my folders in my hdds, wenever i try and open some folders it opens and after it says. windows has to close, we are sorry for the inconvience. its exits the window and takes a few seconds to reload again. anyhelp?

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

Sound a bit like a virus to me. Are u running anti virus software and spyware programs at present. If not there are plenty of sites that will offer a free scan straight from their sites. TrendMicro etc.

3. Egypt322

Egypt322 Guest

I am getting this error on one of my computers, Enum\HTREE\ROOT\O.SURegCREATEkEY FAILED, I cannot find a reference to it to find out what this means, Can anyone help?

4. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

yes i have. mcafee 9, spybot and ad-aware. ???

5. ozy

ozy Regular member

What operating system are you running, windows 98, 2000, ME or XP. U could try doing a system restore if you have ME or XP to an earlier date or with the windows disk, do a repair. Otherwise download ccleaner and cleanup your drive and repair any errors. Its a free program.

6. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

xp. will try