1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Movie Maker 2 Help!!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Firemasta, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Firemasta

Firemasta Member

im trying to make a video on windows movie maker 2, and i drag the footage im going to use in the collection folder. when i click on it, i can view it in the little media player window they provide, but whenever i drag it to like the timeline or storyboard area, i cant view it in the media player window. therefore i can't see what i've edited, i can't even save it as a movie, it says that the source or something of the items used in the video have changed or been removed, when they obviously haven't

i'll appreciate any help
    tnx

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well as the Old saying goes "You Get What You Pay For" and in the Case of Windows Movie Maker it is very True as it isn"t a Very good App Pluss it will Force you to use there less than Desireable WMV format to export your Project .....

What I would suggest is you use something else to edit your Project with....

If you want to try an editor that is Very Inexpensive but has all of the Features of the High end editors and is very easy to use then I suggest you try "Video Edit Magic 4.0" .....

You can download a Fully working 30 day Trial version at this Site:

http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx

And if you Like it you can Purchase the Full Version for $69....
    Also you can Import and Export most any Format includeing All AVI and Mpeg formats...

Cheers