1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Sees But Doesn't See My New MP4 Player

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by JoshuaX, May 31, 2007.

1. JoshuaX

JoshuaX Member

Someone at the MyMpx forum has the exact same problem I'm having so I copied and pasted his post.

2. morticia1

morticia1 Member

I too have the ME2 player & I managed to store about 178 songs in it & a few of my pics. It is pretty confusing since I can upload some songs & not the others. The CD that comes with it is of no help. The English is bad & it is totally confusing & not a help at all.

3. glew

glew Member

JoshuaX,
    Maybe the drive is full? Can you copy the stuff on your ME2 onto your hard drive? Then you could format it. Mine was cool for a day or so, then started acting funny. Found this site and learned how to format it, found out I had a fake 4gb player.
    Laterzzz

4. eminem101

eminem101 Member

i got a ME2 mp4 player 2 GB

is it posible to format and beable to use the player my 2 gb is now used 59% of menory and i have taken everthing off it is formating the same as formating a a floppy and dus any one know where u get the firmware from
    firmwar 2006-10-30 9.0.50 2006-12-30 act209x_s75_szg

5. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Try formatting your player.Instructions can be found here.

6. eminem101

eminem101 Member

hi thank u for that it same to have worked it is not the size that it is ment to be but it is woking better

dus anyone know how to upgrade firmware i have 2006/10/30 9.0.50 2006/12/30 act209x_s75_SZG I Hock it up to the pc and go to firmware upgrade but get nothing i am so lost with this thing

7. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Ok.Go to this website to download the firmware you need.Then go to this website to learn how to modify your theme.Enjoy!

8. jayimages

jayimages Member

hi i have Aoutec mp3 player

dus anyone know how to upgrade firmware i have 2006/10/30 9.0.50 2006/12/30 act209x_s75_SZG I Hock it up to the pc and go to firmware upgrade but get nothing i am so lost with this thing[/quote]
    a con

not format my mp3 player

9. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

a con

not format my mp3 player[/quote]
    Go to http://www.mympxplayer.org and then forums and mods and themes.