1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

windows vista and anydvd

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by cincyrob, Jun 6, 2007.

1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

a friend of mine just got a new laptop and it has windows vista on it.. he has installed all of his dvd burning stuf, when he went to install anydvd it told him his registration failed. it is a legit copy of anydvd so i dont think tha would be the problem. i have heard that Vista has some kind of program that wont let you install any anti copyright protection programs like anydvd is this true? and is there a way of turning this program off if it does work this way? or should he do what i told him to do and put windows Xp in it...

thanks for any info/help

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well heres anthoer twist to it. i just left his house with my version of anydvd different registration and all and my copy wont work either

4. REAM

REAM Guest

have you updated to a vista compliant version?

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea my copy with my reg key i used on his again today newest version still wont registar on his laptop. i put my old HD back in my onld tower fired it up with XP on it and put anydvd and clonedvd2 on it and no problem what so ever.. i dont know what it is??? i think ui have hinm talked into putting XP on it

6. Luisitomx

Luisitomx Member

I've been using AnyDVD with Vista Ultimate since early February with absolutely no problems. Just my 2 cents.

7. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

If AnyDVD is giving you issues as with Vista it sometimes does as it did for me i just changed my program to DVDFab Decrypter and use that and then just burn with your burning program once DVDFab rips it to the drive.

8. smg

smg Regular member

It works on my Vista Home Premium OS perfectly..no problems what-so-ever