1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Windows XP Picture and Fax Viewer mlfunction

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by floccinaucini, Nov 13, 2017.

1. floccinaucini

floccinaucini Member

On my Windows XP Picture and Fax Viewer, I am only able to view one picture at a time. If I open more than one picture, the following pop up notification window appears over the previously opened picture, covering the middle of it.

"Any rotation warnings that you may have suppressed have been reset, and may appear again when you rotate a picture"

This started happening after I rotated some pictures one day. When this happens every previously opened picture freezes and they cannot be moved or closed. If I click "ok" on the notification window, that window as well as the picture close at the same time. The same thing keeps happening any time more than one picture is opened. Is there a way I can stop this notification appearing?

Thank you

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you tried a system restore to before this problem started?

floccinaucini likes this.
  3. floccinaucini

floccinaucini Member

Soon after this problem cropped up I had to go away from my home base on urgent personal business. I was away for about 5 months. When I returned 2 weeks ago I tried to do a system restore. Unfortunately, there was no restore point available that far back :mad: