1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinDVD Creator 2 inexplicably shuts down!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bobowner, Jan 21, 2005.

1. bobowner

bobowner Member

I've been using the OEM version of WinDVD creator 2 which was bundled with a Samsung TS H552 DVD burner. It worked like a dream for about two weeks but all of a sudden whenever I click on an .avi file to import it disappears from the screen without warning or anything! Bizzare. Have tried un and then reinstalling (twice. Anyone else have this problem? Intervideo wont support it and Samsung haven't been much help either. Any suggetions would be appreciated. Thanks

2. dana_ja

dana_ja Member

I know I probably shouldn't be posting since I don't have any advice, but I received windvd creator 2 in a package with a ben q burner and it sounds like it does the exact same thing... I have absolutely no clue why it doesn't work. I just deleted other dvd burning software from my computer with the hopes that maybe windvd creator 2 had a problem with them... don't know if it's going to work but i'll get back to you if it does... good luck.

3. bobowner

bobowner Member

Thanks for that. The guy I spoke to at Samsung said my case was unique, so I'll pass that on. I'm about to give up