1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinDvD Creator Instructions

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by pegusus, Jan 19, 2005.

1. pegusus

pegusus Guest

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get step by step instructions on how to use this program?? I FINALLY burned a few dvd's with this program, but there are some things I would like to fine tune. I have not quite figured out the timeline view(which is the one I did use to shrink the movie a bit) Also a few things I know I must be going about it the wrong way....
    I still cannot grasp the menu, and how to create one that will work.
    Thanks

2. pegusus

pegusus Guest

Anyone??

3. gigabite

gigabite Guest

are you using windvd 6?

4. atgxtg

atgxtg Member

The first thing I'd suggest is going through the user's manual.

If you don't have one, you can download the manual for Plextor's M-402U ConvertX at http://www.plextor.com/english/support/manuals/manuals.html . This gives a pretty decent walk through, since the ConvertX comes bundled with WinCreator 2 (the only capture program that suports the M402).

The manual should get you up and running, and you should be able to pick up the rest through exerimentation and/or the Help button.

As for your menu problem, I suspect that you haven't learned how to divide your video into chapters yet, so the program has no chapters to display.

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

P.S.) If you are still having problems after downloading the manual, let me know and I'll try to help out. Worst case scenario, I could robably walk you through making a disc step by step via email.

5. pegusus

pegusus Guest

Thanks for the tip atgxtg, I will check that link out.
    And no I have not figured out how to divide the movies into chapters lol
    I am hoping the instruction book will help me with that??

gigabite ~ Its win dvd creator version 2.0