1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winrar diagonostic error

Discussion in 'PS2' started by yakuza003, Mar 25, 2007.

1. yakuza003

yakuza003 Guest

! C:\Documents and Settings\Saqib.H\My Documents\Downloads\Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2007_PS2DVD-CORONA\cor-ps2bl07.r37: CRC failed in cor-ps2bl07.iso. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Saqib.H\My Documents\Downloads\Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2007_PS2DVD-CORONA\cor-ps2bl07.r37: Unexpected end of archive
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Saqib.H\My Documents\Downloads\Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2007_PS2DVD-CORONA\cor-ps2bl07.r37: CRC failed in cor-ps2bl07.iso. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Saqib.H\My Documents\Downloads\Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2007_PS2DVD-CORONA\cor-ps2bl07.r37: Unexpected end of archive
    I having some problems of extracting winrar file on my pc, i have 60gb hard drive memory dont say becz of hard drive, it is still not extracting why is that any solution ??? to repair this file or skip it. i dont understand i why this message is coming help me please bye.

2. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

your r37 file is probably 0bytes or smaller than the others

this happens from downloading from bad source

try searching the entire name of the r37 file and download another

should fix problem

3. steimy

steimy Active member

agree, you most likely got a bad copy with a corrupt file.