1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winterboard cydia themes on the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by Squall11, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Squall11

Squall11 Member

Hi i'm basically looking for a new theme to have on my iphone but there are so many on cydia i don't know which one will be good. Is there like a website where i can preview them before downloading them and installing one by one which takes ages?

Also i've found two nice themes, but i like the background/wallpaper on one of them but i prefer the new apps icons on the other. Is there anyway i can merge the two? or like customise the theme so i have the background the app icons of the other?

Thanks

2. kountrybo

kountrybo Member

I dont think you can mix and match different themes. I personally use buuf, or ielegance. "which is a pay theme" but if you would like to get a good look at different themes that other people like just check out youtube. Type in something along the lines of "best winterboard themes" and a whole list of montages and previews will come up for your viewing pleasures.

I hope I was of some kind of help.

On another note, cydia now has a link on its main page called "featured themes" you can't go wrong with any of those themes. Especially the 3 pay themes they have at the top of the list.

Take care.

Master

3. RampageAT

RampageAT Member

You can merge 2 or more themes but its a complex thing as you HAVE to SSH and move items around. I normally use the featured themes but my fav is "illumine" which isnt available in cydia as the develepor removed it for some reason. Just search it up on youtube or google on how to get it!

4. Neomorphn

Neomorphn Member

If you have photoshop and a little patience you can create your own. It is pretty easy. Just download a few themes and shh into your phone copy them to your computer and edit what you wanna change. Save the original and you should be fine. It's really not that hard at all. It is also a very easy way to combine some of the particular items you want from one theme to another.