1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wireless dvd/xbox360/pc to TV?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by mrsheen03, Nov 18, 2007.

1. mrsheen03

mrsheen03 Regular member

Hi, i just bought a HD 37" lcd, i have mounted the flat screen to the wall, but i have all the wires from my dvd player,xbox360/pc running up the wall, i know i could box them all in behind the wall but i wanted to know is there a wireless transmiter or something wireless that i could plug in to the tv and then plug all the dvd player ect.. into with out having wires every where, thanks for any help.

2. johny01

johny01 Member

I think the 'Welltech' Wireless transmission set might help you achieve your desire (40 Euros from Lidl). use a scart i/o. comes in pairs. since you have multiple equipments, suggest u also buy a "many-to-one" scart cable. all ur DVD, and other equipment go into one end of the scart cable and the other end of that cable goes into the output pair of the wireless transmitter gadget. The other pair of the gadget (receiver) plus into the scart of your LCD Tv and u'r done. Hope it helps.