1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless freeze

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shugo16, Jan 4, 2008.

1. shugo16

shugo16 Member

I was playing Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with my friends in school today.The problem is that I keep getting disconnected from the game at around the 10 to 15 min mark.We played a total of three games and I go disconnected on all three of them.The game just automatically freeze and in a few moments, my psp would turn itself off and I would be disconnected from the game.Can anyone help me on this?Thanks alot.

2. shugo16

shugo16 Member

Come on guys...

3. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

If it's a .cso then try decompressing it.

4. shugo16

shugo16 Member

It happened again but this time offline.It freezes when I'm about to sharpen my weapon.I'm gonna download another copy in case this one's just a bad rip.

5. jameshtf

jameshtf Member

this kind of bugs are oftenly a problem with the game itself. I sometimes had the exact same thing with Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix when I wanted to save the game.

So far by now it hasn't done that thing again, I guess it was because of software updates. Try to check if your psp is up to date with either custom firmware (if you have it) or the official update.

The latest I know from Sony is the 3.73. you can download it from their web page. Instructions to download and install via USB cable included there.

6. shugo16

shugo16 Member

I just updated my firmware version to 3.71 M33-4 and tried it again.It still froze.I guess it really is a problem with the game itself.Hope the new one works.

7. shugo16

shugo16 Member

Alright the sharpening problem seemed to have been solved.Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see if the wireless problem still persists.