1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wireless headset question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by oosel, Jan 26, 2007.

1. oosel

oosel Regular member

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

A friend of mine has this one, and he loves it. I would think that it would be of the best quality, because it is made by Microsoft. Usually the Headsets made by other companies, don't turn out to be so Great...

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I had that one and it is a hassle to get snyced to the console! It also dosen't work with Halo 2! I got the sound from outher plays to work but not my voice!

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Man, my friend must be stupid or something. I don't think he plays Halo 2 anymore. And he said he hasn't had any problems. I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind!!!

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Either he is stupid or I am, I am happy with the Wired headset it works great for me! I returned my old one and put the cash towards my PS3!

6. oosel

oosel Regular member

Even though my better judgment told me not to I went to wallmart and bought them, being wallmart I could take them back if there junk. So far they work great! nice and loud and worked in halo2 fine. Im gona let them finish charging and use them a couple days and report back if I have any problems.

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

How many did you buy? It worked on Halo 2 for you? Hmm..

8. oosel

oosel Regular member

I just bought 1. went in halo2 joined a game and ask a guy to help me test my mic. We heard each other fine in the pregame room and in the game he could hear me fine to. This was on xboxconnect not live. I have live but dont really know anybody to test it on there with, most of them are hardcore gamers and could care less about helpin me lol.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  9. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Maybe Xbox Live doesn't work, and the XBC works. It just may be Xbox Live doesn't allow Halo 2 to allow that mic or something... I don't know...

10. kevin821

kevin821 Member

well i have the wired head set that comes with the 360 and when i play halo 2 online i cant hear anyone...i dont know if its cuz my headset doesn't work on halo 2 or if i'm jus to dumb to use it. do i have to press like a button or sumtin to on halo 2 wen on live?

11. oosel

oosel Regular member

well just to test it out I played halo2 on live today for a couple hours the wireless headset works great! so these headsets get a A+ from me, nothing I can complain about.