1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless headset question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by koolyoe, Mar 10, 2007.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Hi Hi, im not sure whats up but i think im doign somethign wrong lol, i jsut got the wireless headset today and i tried to use it but it just flashes green lights going from 1 2 3 4 over and over again, its not connecting to a controller and i have 2, one of them is wireless controller the other is wired, thanks for any help. I even tried turning both on at the same time to see if it would choose, nothign just flashes and flashes until turns off, also shut off headset and shut off controller turned controller on waited till it got connected then turned on headset still nothing.. thanks if you can help.

2. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

Read the instructions that came with the head set it tells you how to connect it, i think you press the button on the console then press button on headset then all four lights will flash and it should connect then turn your controller on ,hope i have helped if not read instructions

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

actaully i dont have the instructions lol, i got it used off ebay. t was cheap...the guy said works great just like new.

4. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Just tried it, still doesnt do anyhting but blink for green lights, i pressed and held the little button next to the lights and it started going through all the channels 1 2 3 4 and then went back to flashing all 4 at once, still nothing ><.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

go to xbox.com, im sure they have a .pdf of the instruction manual

6. pushur

pushur Member

7. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Thanks guys finally got it to work lol. Well now that i have played with it and tried it out on live i have decided that the wireless headset sucks it cuts out all the tiem i barely ever hear anyone talk, sometimes their voices comoes out through my tv speakers i dont like them so im getting different headset thanks for the help though.