1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Networking not working for anyone in the Neighborhood

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Severeth, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

I been having trouble connecting to my router wireless latley. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it does not. Then when it does show it and I try and connect it will not. I tried my other router and had the same results. I Tried to connect to both router with many devices (PSP, Laptop, PS3 etc) Afer talking to a neighbor he said the same thing was happening to him and then we would out two other people were having the same issue. Connecting directly to the router works just fine but trying to connect wireless not does not work for anyone in the neighborhood on any router. I do think everyone has comcast. We are all using different routers. Any clue what could be causing this???? I do know that down the road they installed wireless radio internet service and thought maybee that signal is interfering with the signal in our neighborhood. Or Maybee comcast can detect you are using a router with wireless and block it somehow because you did not sign up for the "Home networking" plan. Any help would be approtiated.......maybee the sunspots I been hearing about has reached earth and effected my area lol..what do you think?

2. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

I guess no-one has ever heard of this? Any help would be great. thank you

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

4. tripplite

tripplite Guest