1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizkid or anybody smart PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Docta, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Docta

Docta Member

Hey wizkid I have a few questions to ask you.

First of all I was just wondering what the best brand of DVD-r's are and the best colour of the back of the DVD-r's. Oh and a good site to get them for a cheap price.

Secondly whats a good PS2 Burning program that I can download off the internet for free ( everbody is saying DVD Dycryptor is good but then again some people are telling me that I can't burn PS2 games with DVD Dycryptor )

Thirdly I just bought a Magic 3.1 mod-chip and I have absolutely NOOOOOO idea where to solder all the wires but I've read previous fourms and some people told me sites but i still don't get it, it says how to solder the magic 3.1 modchip onto a V4 PS2 ( gap ) and the other one it says V4 PS2 ( no gap ).... what the hell is the diffrence and how do I figure out if my PS2 has a gap or doesn't ( by the way I have a V4 PS2 )

And finally my last question is how do you burn a global
    image or whatever off the PS2 disk onto a harddrive.... in other words please tell me how to copy a PS2 game onto a DVD-R.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]~~~Docta Fear~~~[/small]

2. Docta

Docta Member

PLEASE repsond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Docta,
    Use Nero to copy DVD-R games. It will make an image to your hard drive first and then burn to disk. It talkes me about 15-20 mins to have a game backed up. I use Ritek & Verbatim DVD-R without any problems. Good Luck!

4. Docta

Docta Member

Thanks warren007 and bodul67