1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizkid_

Discussion in 'PS2' started by startax, Dec 9, 2002.

1. startax

startax Guest

Thanks WIZKID for answering my last question
    How hard is it to put the Modchip Magic 3 into the PS2. I have a computer tech at work that says he should be able to do it. He is an excellent tech, if he works on the insides of computers all the time should this be a no brainer?
    Thanks for the info!!

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

I have the Messiah chip installed not the Magic 3.
    I have it soldered for me... by a company.

If he knows how to solder its easy but you have to be very carefull (from what i read).
    What to solder where you can find it on the internet or you got it with the order of the Magic 3 (i am not sure).

Good luck and don't mess up things..!

3. startax

startax Guest

THANKS WIZKID_

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

you're welcome !

5. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

Wizkid, what company did u get your modchip installed for you? I live in the U.S. Austin Texas. I can't find one anywhere.

6. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Well, I live in Holland. I guess my English is good enough to be an American.
    So I can't help you out here...sorry.
    You can buy your modchip on the internet:
    www.modchip.com
    Only buy it from the internet if you know how to solder it yourself (or mayby a friend).
    If not.....don't try it yourself... you will ruining your PS2.

Have you searched the Internet yet for some companies in the USA ? (I guess the USA is like a 1000 times bigger than Holland so there must be at least a couple of companies there who do the soldering for you).

7. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

I've checked everyone, all i have found are people who do them thereselves and i have to ship it to there house.

8. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Mayby you should meet the nearest person in your area and take it right with you.
    OK the USA is kind of a large country so what I am saying must sound really silly...?