1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wlan doesnt work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kazumi27, Sep 8, 2007.

1. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

i flick the wlan switch on...and i was doin game sharing and the wlan light doesnt flash can help me???

2. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

and im on 3.52m33-4

3. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

I would flash it to 3.40 OE-A. Check the networking on it with OE. OE is technically more stable than M33, as they are working on update #5 now. Either way, if it works it OE, flash it back to 3.52 M33-4. Don't forget to deep format the memory stick in Windows and in the PSP in between each flash/update. If it doesn't work in OE and M33 after reflashing, it may be hardware failure. But check OE and M33 first. Before jumping into hardware, make a Pandora Battery in 1.50 Official, then upgrade to 3.52 Official Firmware. See if Sony's true firmware works. Then use Pandora's Battery to go back to 1.50.

4. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

i just went to OE and i didnt work...and when i just got this psp and it was on 3.52 Official firmware..and doesnt work on 3.52 Official firmware....and i downgraded with pandoraZ battery....SOO u have any ideas bro

5. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Your WLAN daughter board is probably either disconnected or fried. Open up and take a look, it might just be loose.

6. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

2 scared...just open the faceplate or the back plate?

7. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Umm, I don't know. I don't get my PSP faceplate kit till next week and until then I don't have a #000 screw driver. Just open 'er up if you really want WLAN.

8. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

I did open it didnt look like anyhting happen...HELP ME I want 2 Vs my cuzinz...i have 2pspZ

9. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Maybe it's just a busted LED.

10. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

doesnt says internal error has occured and then is says these 80 sumting

11. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Then the LED must be just burnt out, I guess