1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WLAN security settings _ help me plzz

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by minnie14, Apr 25, 2007.

1. minnie14

minnie14 Member

hey umm... i dont kno if im doing something wrong cuz im trying to put internet on my psp and its not working i followed all the rules dat were on here and i still dont get it...the part i dont get most is the WLAN security settings cuz it asks 4 the WEP and WPA-PSK(TKIP) and i dont kno wat to do wit dat so can ya plzz help me wit dat

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

the w.e.p key is a security code for the wireless connection, that error your getting means you need the code. Are you hosting, or using trying to use someone else's connection?

3. guano

guano Regular member

Best bet is to look for linksys. :D non-encrypted.

4. xlaw3630

xlaw3630 Member

i have the same prob as the other guy its says somethin about system setting...
    i am tryin 2 go online help

5. Pav_01

Pav_01 Member

Are you trying to connect to your own Wireless network? or someone elses in the area?

If its your and you set it up, you should then know your WEP or WPA settings... otherwise if its someone elses in the area, then chances are they have security enabled and you will not be able to connect